You perceive that all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or different content which are published on additionaljobs website, transmitted through, or coupled from the Service, are only responsibility of the person from whom such content originated.
For more specifically, you are totally responsible for each individual post or content that you published, email or which are available via the Service. Additionaljobs does not control, and is not responsible for content/jobs are available through the service, and that by using the service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable.
Content/Jobs or information or third-party website links or external website links which are available in Additionaljobs are not reasonable for any kind of issues. Additionaljobs makes no reasonable or warranty for accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. This websites contains third party or external links which are completely independent of Additionaljobs and you will access those other website or information at your own risk. By accepting our terms and conditions you agree for bearing all risks associates with the usage of any material or content or jobs that you may not rely on given information and that under no circumstances will Additionaljobs be legally responsible in any way for any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service.
You acknowledge that Additionaljobs does not review or approve content, but have a right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse or delete any content that is available via the service, for violating the letter or terms of usage or for any other reason. By accessing this website you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions, which are designed to make sure that Additionaljobs works for everyone.
- Violate any laws or our Prohibited Content Policy;
- Be false or misleading;
- Infringe any third-party right;
- Impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of the website;
- Copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content;
- Collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- Measures used to prevent or restrict access to Additionaljobs.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- Collecting personal data for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers or like to download data from the Service - exception is made for internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- Posting irrelevant content or ads or repeatedly post the same or similar content, or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Posting the same item or service in more than one category or forum, or in more than one metropolitan area; or
- Trying to get the unauthorized access to Additionaljobs computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of the website.
You confirm that you are age is more than 18 years or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to put up with by and comply with these Terms. In any case, you confirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Additionaljobs website is not proposed for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the additionaljobs website-there are lots of other great web sites for you.
We reserve the full rights, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time and those modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. You must follow or read this agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself updated of any changes. And we may use your information to contact you to inform you about important changes or add-ons to the website or the services offered by us and to send you administrative notices or any communications relevant to your use of our site.